Prefabricated Light Steel Frame for Warehouse and Hangar
Steel Frame,which is also refered to steel structure, is a metal structure fabricated with steel for the internal support and for exterior cladding.Steel frame buildings are used for a variety of purposes including storage, work spaces and living accommodation. They are classified into specific types depending on how they are used.
1. Wide span: The max span is 36m without middle column.
2. Low cost: Unit USD35/m2 to USD70/m2
3. Steel structure workshop
Light steel structure building is a new type of building structure system, which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H-section, Z-section, and U-section steel components, roof and walls using a variety of panels and other components such as windows and doors. Light steel structure building is widely used in warehouses, workshops, large factories, and so on.
1. Wide span: Single span or multiple spans, the max span is 36m without middle column.
2. Low cost: Unit price range from USD35/m2 to USD70/m2 according to customers request.
3. Fast construction and easy installation.
4. Long using life: Up to 50 years.
5. Others: Environmental protection, stable structure, earthquake proofing, water proofing, and energy conserving.
1. The main frame (columns and beams) is made of welded H-style steel.
2. The columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
3. The beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with high intensity bolts.
4. The envelope construction net is made of cold form C-style purlins.
5. The wall and roof are made of color steel board or color steel sandwich panels, which are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails.
6. Doors and windows can be designed at anywhere which can be made into normal type, sliding type or roll up type with material of PVC, metal, alloy aluminium, sandwich panel and so on.
You are so welcome to send us inquiries!
|Size||length* width*high, and the ridge height, slope|
|Usage||What will building be used in|
|Country||Which country that the building will be|
|Design load||Wind speed, Snow load, Earthquake|
|Wall and Roof||Panel or Steel sheet|
|Insulation||Sandwich panel, Fiber glass, Rock wool,PU|
|Surface||Hot dip galvanize or Painted |
|Window||Quantity, material,dimension(WxH) and position|
|Door||Quantity, material,dimension(WxH) and position|
|Accessories||Down pipe, Out gutter, Ventilator, skylight etc.|
More information Please contact me: Mr. Patrifck