Modular Office Building with Turnkey ManagementSeeking for a solution to your construction employee's official request?How about considering modular house?
For any construction enterprise,it is a common thing to deploy the installation workers to local construction site to fulfill their duties.However,the worker's safety and well-being must come first at any circumstances which is foundamentally provide them satified accommodation,catering and leasurement options at spare time.On the other hand,considering the high requirements of mobility and easy-to-assemble for the auxiliary house/building.modular house is definitely a reliable choice.
You may wonder what is exactly the define of a modular house system.To start with,Modular House is a term used to describe the use of factory-produced pre-engineered building units that are delivered to site in Modules. The modular units may form complete rooms, or parts of rooms.
Modular houses are generally made into six sided boxes constructed in a factory, then delivered to site and using a crane, the modules are set onto the building's foundation and joined together to make a single building. The modules can be placed side-by-side, end-to-end, or stacked, allowing a wide variety of configurations and styles in the building layout.
Till now,you may get a little hint of what a modular house is.But the truth is there are still many things about modualr house to explore.So how about getting to read the following informations about KXD's unique modular house system?I'm sure that you will know deeper about the modular house system after reading the informations.
GeneralThe modular unit or container is designed as a light solid construction consisting of floor and roof frames and corner profiles. The system enables compounding of individual containers in longitudinal and transverse directions without limits. It also enables compounding of containers in 2 floors in height (ground floor + first floor), or in 3 floors in height for warehousing of these containers (ground floor + 2 floor). Wainscots of the container are made of light insulation panels and offer pleasant climate in the interior due to their building and physical properties.Dimensions and Tare (ISO Standard 1161)
- External length 20'/ (inner length) 20′: 6.055m/(5.851m)
- External width/ (inner width): 2.435m/(2.231m)
- External height/inner height: 2.790m/(2.510m)
- Tare: 1950 Kg
(1)Steel FrameworkMaterial::cold formed steel profiles in a thickness of 3 to 4mm (bottom rails). Surface working::shot blasting, epoxy ground coat in a thickness of 30 μm, final vinyl acrylic coat in a thickness of 60-70 μm. Fittings:8 corner fittings (dimensions according to ISO standard 1161), rainwater pipe in the roof framework, plate thickness of 10mm excluding top corner fittings of the top kit of each bundle (20mm thickness) Forklift openings:openings for fork-lift pockets in the floor framework, dim 88*250mm in a distance of 1700 mm
(2)Floor CompositionExternal wainscot:flat galvanized steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm. Insulation filling: noncombustible mineral wool in a thickness of 100 mm among hollow steel transverse supports. Mineral wool density:50 Kg/m3 Steam blockade: PE foil in a thickness of 80 μm
Cement board:CCA boards (Cellulose Fiber Cement Board, Autoclaved)in a thickness of 18 mm Density: 1500Kg/ m3 Reaction to Fire Classification:A1 certified ISO EN 13501 PVC flooring covering in a thickness of 1.5mm Permitted loading: 4 .5 KN/m2 or 6 KN/m2 (reinforced under-structure)K value: 0.45 W/ m2K R value (Thermal Resistance) = 2.2 m2K/W
(3)Ceiling Composition(50mm sandwich mineral wool panel)External wainscot: 1.6 mm thick corrugated "ISO" roof,CORTEN made,and shot blasted&painted.Steam blockade:PE foil in a thickness of 80μmInsulation filling:noncombustible mineral wool in a thickness of 50 mm among 30X50X2 mm steel square bars. Mineral wool density: 50 Kg/ m3Ceiling made of 50 mm thick mineral wool sandwich panels screwed to the steel beams of the roof frame. Sandwich panel composition:Meteor water outlet: 4 each of PVC rainwater pipes, diameter 50mm in corner pillarsK value: 0.45 W/ m2KR value (Thermal Resistance) = 2.2 m2K/WGalvanized and painted steel sheet metal on both sides. Steel thickness: 0.5mm, white color Insulation filling: mineral wool in a thickness of 60mm, density 120 Kg/m3 Permitted loading (standard roof) : 2.1 KN/m2
(4)Facade WallsSandwich mineral woolSide panels' width:1140mm; total panel thickness: 60mm.Five panels fit into the long side and two panels fit into the short side ofcontainer and they are fully interchangeableComposition:External wainscot:Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm, whitecolorInsulation filling:Mineral wool in a thickness of 60mmInner wainscot:Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm, white color.Permitted loading: 100 kg/m2Mineral wool density: 120 Kg/m3K value: 0.71 W/ m2KFire rating: 36 minutes according to GB 12955-91 and 20 minutes according to BS 476
(5)DoorsExternal Aluminum door. Single fold, 40mm thick, made of:
- a frame in pre painted aluminum
- hot galvanized and pre painted steel sheets (inside and outside)
- insulated with PL (polystyrene)
- Net opening dimensions: 820 x 1985 mm; furnished with a handle lock with 3 keys.
WindowsMade of PVC, white color, with dimensions 800 to 900 mm× 1100 to 1200mm,
- External frame: galvanized and painted steel profiles, thickness 0.7 mm
- External and internal wainscot: galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a
thickness of 0.7mm.
- Equipped with 3 hinges, lock and anti-burglary flange
- Insulation filling: non-combustible mineral wool in a thickness of 50mm.
- Mineral wool density: 60 Kg/m3
- glazed with double layer glass in a thickness of 4/15/4mm, with "tilt & swing"
- Mechanism with aluminum made rolling shutters
- Standard: UK Specification
- Voltage: 220 V, 50 Hz single phase
- Network connections: suitable-connection plug/socket, 3-5 poles 32 A +, 220V ~ mounted on the top frame in upper corners of a shorter side wall
- Inner distribution system: cables of suitable dimensions (6, 2.5, 1.5 mm2 for 220 voltage, flush-mounted.
- Protection: protective current switch (40 A +/2E/4E-0,03A), automatic fuses (C-characteristics) of suitable power (6A, 10A, 16A, 20A)
- Earthing: galvanized connector with a steel plate of dimensions 30x80mm welded on the bottom frame
- Electric distribution box - 1×40A+/2E/4E-0.03A (protective current switch), 1×10A & 2×16A as standard lay out (automatic fuses)
- Double fluorescent lights 2×36W 220V- 2 each Philips IP 65 rated
- Option: "PRC" neon lights IP 65 rated
- Low level flush-mounted illuminated double sockets 220 V/110 V - 3 each
- Low level flush mounted illuminated double socket 220V/110V with double SUB port - 1 each
- Flush-mounted switches 220 V/110 V - 1 each
(6)Possibilities of Container Mounting
- On a flat solid surface (asphalt, concrete,)
- On point foundations (concrete cubes, dimensions 30/30/30cm, 6 pc/20' container)
- On band foundations (concrete band, 30cm wide, on the container circumference)
- Certification: Dimensions, weight, payload and stacking are RINA certified. Certificates available for components.
- Delivery: Containers can be delivered assembled or individually - in kits 648 mm high.4 kits can be bundled in packages 2591 mm high (ISO
- Remark: Rights to technical changes are reserved.
Technical characteristics of containers type elements
|ISO standard dimensions of 20 feet EUROSTANDARD and STANDARD containers - optionally 10 up to 30 feet|
|lenght = 6.058 mm (optionally 3.048 - 9.100 mm)|
|width = 2.438 mm (optionally 3.000 mm)|
|exterior height = 2.591 mm (optionally 2.791 mm or 3100 mm)|
|inner height = 2.300 mm (optionally 2.500 mm or 2800 mm)|
|container construction difference|
|ZINCED metal profyles 3 mm connected with scres|
|option: on customer wish in RAL color|
|option: painted on customer wish in RAL color|
|container floor opening for forklift|
|without forklift pockets|
|option: with forklift pockets for containers up to 7.335 mm|
|holes distance 1.506mm|
|container roof construction|
|container exterior wall and side panels|
|50 mm poliurethane panel, externally microcorrugated RAL 9002|
|internally smooth RAL 9010 (white)|
|option: 60 mm mineral wool, bothside plastificated in RAL 9002|
|option: 60 mm mineral wool, bothside plastificated in RAL 9002, internally enriched chipboard 100 WHITE010 (white)|
|option: 80 mm poliurethane panel, bothside plasticated steel plate RAL 9010 (white)|
|option: 100 mm poliurethane panel, bothside plasticated steel plate RAL 9010 (white)|
|option: 100 mm mineral wool, bothside plasticated steel plate RAL 9010 (white)|
|option: 120 mm mineral wool, bothside plasticated steel plate RAL 9010 (white)|
|container exterior and inner walls|
|PVC with polyurethane filling 40 mm, clear opening 79/202 cm|
|container windows and doors|
|option: windows without shutters|
|option: windows with shutters|
|container isolation, coefficient of thermal resistance|
|floor - U = 0,37 W / m2k|
|roof - U = 0,39 W /m2k|
|wall panels - U = 0,41 W /m2k|
|windows - U = 2,40 W / m2k|