Mild Steel Structure for Prefabricated Warehouse
|FOB Price:||US $26-42 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $26-42/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KXD-PCH18
- Standard: GB
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steeltruss
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Fabricated House
- Warranty: 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Member of Engineering Team: 20
- Life Cycle: 50 Years
- Customer Service: Aftersale Service
- Engineering Tools: CAD
- Specification: SGS/ISO/BV
- HS Code: 9406000090
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Quality Carbon Structural Steel and Alloy Structural Steel, KXD
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Stud
- Size: 14m*120m*2.5m, or Customers′ Requirement.
- Color Reference: Ral
- Quality Control: Daily
- Construction Period: 60 Days
- Project Management: Turnkey Solution
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Package for Steel Chicken House
- Origin: China
1. Saving cost and material;
2. Convenient to assemble and disassemble;
3. The steel structure is hot-DIP galvanized steel, which is corrosion resistant;
4. The poultry house can be used for 25 years;
5. The internal environment can be controlled constant temperature and humidity throughout the year;
6.5.5 batches of broilers can be guranteed per year, and death rate is below 5%;
7. Can install the equipments at the same time.
(Steel tube truss system)we adopt hot-dip galvanizing C section or steel tube truss beam to reduce self-weight of design load and dosage of the steel. At the same time, hot-dip galvanized can widely improve anti-corrosion of the steel. (The construction cycle of the steel structure work is short, which reduces the cost of the project effectively. The steel structure has strong shock resistance and can improve the comprehensive anti-seismic property of the whole house).
Substructure(Cold-formed thin-walled steel)
Roof purlin uses the hot-dip galvanized Z or C section. The way to continuous lap makes the steel frame as whole. Roof purlin uses the hot-dip galvanized C section steel. All components adopt bolted connection, no welding, which makes the structure overall appearance smooth.
In order to satisfy the protecting material for 20 years, the outside roof is 0.5 mm aluminum zinc color steel plate. To prevent dewing phenomenon, 50 mm aluminum foil glass wool is laid at the bottom of the roof plate (can be customized according to the climatic conditions). To prevent sagging of the fiber wool, the wire mesh is added, which effectively improve the utilization rate of the glass wool insulation and moisture proof. To add ceiling panels below steel trusses and the ceiling panels laid horizontally is composite color plate, which not only improves the overall stability of steel trusses, but also plays a very good thermal insulation effect. The inside and outside walls laid horizontally is hot-dip galvanized color steel plate, which are all used self-tapping screw to connect into a whole, effectively increasing the lateral stability of steel columns. The indoor humidity is relatively large, so a layer of plastic film is added in order to prevent moisture from entering the fiber glass wool.
Basic rules of structure design
1. Design code for steel structure GB50017-2003;
2. Design Specification for Curved Thin-walled Steel Structure GB50018-2002.
1. Coefficient for importance of a structure is 0.95. The usage life is 25 years;
2.3 security level;
3. Seismic fortification categories: C-class;
4. Earthquake-resistant level: The main structure is level four.
|Type of Building|
|Please state type of building, ie: workshop, warehouse, hall, hangar, farm, roof structure or other construction|
|Dimension||a(width)||b(length)||h1(wall height)||h2(total height)|
|Roofing and Walls||(1)sandwich panel (2)profile steel sheets |
(3)steel sheet+glasswool blanket (4) no walls-only roof with structures
|Send us sketches, drawings or the project, if you have|
Any more information, pls contact 0086-15898860020.