Prefabricated Steel Structure Warehouse
|FOB Price:||US $30-80 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $30-80/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||5000ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Best Sell Products
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Model NO.: KXD-SSW1
- Usage: Warehouse, Villa, Dormitories, Temporary Offices, Workshop
- Customized: Customized
- Main Structure: Hot-Rolled H Section Steel
- Wall and Roof Material: Color Steel Sheet or Sandwich Panel
- Window: Aluminium Alloy or PVC Window
- Connect Method: Welding or Bolt
- Color Reference: Ral
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Package for Steel Structure Building
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, CE
- MOQ: 100sqm
- Purlin: C Purlin or Z Purlin
- Surfact Treatment: Anti-Rust Painting or Galvanized
- Door: Sliding Door or Roll up Door
- Useful: Workshop/Warehouse
- Trademark: KXD
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 9406900090
KXD's integrated products line include pre-engineered steel building,steel structure workshop and warehouse,prefabricated house,container/modular house and poultry house whatever it is for industrial,commercial,agricultural or residential applications.
The Steel structure building is widely used as workshop, warehouse, factory, prefabricated house, hotel, church, garage, etc. It is durable, economic and environmentally friendly.
Our Group company factory showing:
Bridge crane products:
Container loading photos:
Packing wall and roof material.
Steel pallet Packing steel column and beam:
Steel structure office frame ships to Africa, which use steel pallet to load and unload. With steel pallet, no matter the manufacturer or buyer will be more convenient. It's need about 15 minutes complete the loading and unloading.
Prefabricated Steel Structure Warehouse design information:
1) Different sizes:
MOQ is 100m2, width X length X eave height.
2) Different types:
single floor, double floors.
3) Different Bases:
Cement and steel foundation bolts.
4) Different Columns and Beams:
Material Q345(S355JR) or Q235(S235JR) steel, all bolt connections, Straight cross-section or Variable cross-section.
5) Different bracings:
X-type or V-type or other type bracing made from angle, round pipe, etc.
6) Different Purlins:
C or Z type: Size from C120~C320, Z100~Z200.
7) Different Roof and Wall Panel:
Single colorful corrugated steel sheet 0.326~0.8mm thick, (1150mm wide) or sandwich panel with EPS, ROCK WOOL, PU insulation thickness around 50mm~100mm.
8) All accessories:
Semi-transparent skylight belts, Ventilators, down pipe, Galvanized gutter, etc.
Two lays of Anti-Rust Paint.
Main steel frame without packing load in 40'OT, roof and wall panel load in 40'HQ.
You ONLY need you to provide us with the following information:
1) Live load on roof (KN/M2);
2) Wind speed (KM/H);
3) Snow load (KG/M2) - If Applicable;
4) Earthquake load - If Applicable;
5) Style of Doors and Windows;
6) Crane (if you have), Crane span, Crane lift height, max lift capacity, max wheel pressure and min wheel pressure;
7) Size: width X length X eave height, roof slope;
8) Or your idea!
BUT maybe you are unsure about what type or what needs you have regarding you're warehouse/workshop, or this project is your first one. Don't worry, we will teach you to choose the right style and the finest design within your budget.
Place of Origin
Steel Structure Building, Steel Building Construction
Submerged arc welding, carbon dioxide arc
Shot Blasting, Rust-proof Painting with 2-4 Layers
T/T or L/C