Portable Light Steel Modular House for Various Purpose
|FOB Price:||US $30-100 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $30-100/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Flat Pack|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KXD-SSB1191
- Usage: Dormitories, Temporary Offices
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Member of Engineering Team: 20
- Life Cycle: 30 Years
- Customer Service: Aftersale Service
- Engineering Tools: Autocad/Tekla
- Specification: SGS, BV, ISO
- HS Code: 9406000090
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Size: According to Customers′ Requirement
- Color Reference: Ral
- Quality Control: Daily
- Construction Period: 60 Days
- Project Management: Turnkey Solution
- Trademark: KXD
- Origin: China
Seeking for a solution to your construction workers' accommodation request?How about considering modular house?
For any construction enterprise,it is a common thing to deploy the installation workers to local construction site to fulfill their duties.However,the worker's safety and well-being must come first at any circumstances which is foundamentally provide them satified accommodation,catering and leasurement options at spare time.On the other hand,considering the high requirements of mobility and easy-to-assemble for the auxiliary house/building.modular house is definitely a reliable choice.
You may wonder what is exactly the define of a modular house system.To start with,Modular House is a term used to describe the use of factory-produced pre-engineered building units that are delivered to site in Modules. The modular units may form complete rooms, or parts of rooms.
Modular houses are generally made into six sided boxes constructed in a factory, then delivered to site and using a crane, the modules are set onto the building's foundation and joined together to make a single building. The modules can be placed side-by-side, end-to-end, or stacked, allowing a wide variety of configurations and styles in the building layout.
Till now,you may get a little hint of what a modular house is.But the truth is there are still many things about modualr house to explore.So how about getting to read the following informations about KXD's unique modular house system?I'm sure that you will know deeper about the modular house system after reading the informations.
GeneralThe modular unit or container is designed as a light solid construction consisting of floor and roof frames and corner profiles. The system enables compounding of individual containers in longitudinal and transverse directions without limits. It also enables compounding of containers in 2 floors in height (ground floor + first floor), or in 3 floors in height for warehousing of these containers (ground floor + 2 floor). Wainscots of the container are made of light insulation panels and offer pleasant climate in the interior due to their building and physical properties.
Dimensions and Tare (ISO Standard 1161)
- External length 20'/ (inner length) 20′: 6.055m/(5.851m)
- External width/ (inner width): 2.435m/(2.231m)
- External height/inner height: 2.790m/(2.510m)
- Tare: 1950 Kg
(1)Steel FrameworkMaterial::cold formed steel profiles in a thickness of 3 to 4mm (bottom rails).
Surface working::shot blasting, epoxy ground coat in a thickness of 30 μm, final vinyl acrylic coat in a thickness of 60-70 μm.
Fittings:8 corner fittings (dimensions according to ISO standard 1161), rainwater pipe in the roof framework, plate thickness of 10mm excluding top corner fittings of the top kit of each bundle (20mm thickness)
Forklift openings:openings for fork-lift pockets in the floor framework, dim 88*250mm in a distance of 1700 mm
(2)Floor CompositionExternal wainscot:flat galvanized steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm.
Insulation filling: noncombustible mineral wool in a thickness of 100 mm among hollow steel transverse supports. Mineral wool density:50 Kg/m3
Steam blockade: PE foil in a thickness of 80 μm
CCA boards (Cellulose Fiber Cement Board, Autoclaved)
in a thickness of 18 mm Density: 1500Kg/ m3
Reaction to Fire Classification:A1 certified ISO EN 13501
PVC flooring covering in a thickness of 1.5mm
Permitted loading: 4 .5 KN/m2 or 6 KN/m2 (reinforced under-structure)
K value: 0.45 W/ m2K
R value (Thermal Resistance) = 2.2 m2K/W
(3)Ceiling Composition(50mm sandwich mineral wool panel)
External wainscot: 1.6 mm thick corrugated "ISO" roof,CORTEN made,and shot blasted&painted.
Steam blockade:PE foil in a thickness of 80μm
Insulation filling:noncombustible mineral wool in a thickness of 50 mm among 30X50X2 mm steel square bars. Mineral wool density: 50 Kg/ m3
Ceiling made of 50 mm thick mineral wool sandwich panels screwed to the steel beams of the roof frame. Sandwich panel composition:
Meteor water outlet: 4 each of PVC rainwater pipes, diameter 50mm in corner pillars
K value: 0.45 W/ m2K
R value (Thermal Resistance) = 2.2 m2K/W
Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal on both sides. Steel thickness: 0.5mm, white color
Insulation filling: mineral wool in a thickness of 60mm, density 120 Kg/m3
Permitted loading (standard roof) : 2.1 KN/m2
(4)Facade WallsSandwich mineral wool
Side panels' width:1140mm; total panel thickness: 60mm.
Five panels fit into the long side and two panels fit into the short side of
container and they are fully interchangeable
Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm, white
Mineral wool in a thickness of 60mm
Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm, white color.
Permitted loading: 100 kg/m2
Mineral wool density: 120 Kg/m3
K value: 0.71 W/ m2K
Fire rating: 36 minutes according to GB 12955-91 and 20 minutes according to BS 476
(5)DoorsExternal Aluminum door. Single fold, 40mm thick, made of:
- a frame in pre painted aluminum
- hot galvanized and pre painted steel sheets (inside and outside)
- insulated with PL (polystyrene)
- Net opening dimensions: 820 x 1985 mm; furnished with a handle lock with 3 keys.
- External frame: galvanized and painted steel profiles, thickness 0.7 mm
- External and internal wainscot: galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a
thickness of 0.7mm.
- Equipped with 3 hinges, lock and anti-burglary flange
- Insulation filling: non-combustible mineral wool in a thickness of 50mm.
- Mineral wool density: 60 Kg/m3
Made of PVC, white color, with dimensions 800 to 900 mm× 1100 to 1200mm,
- glazed with double layer glass in a thickness of 4/15/4mm, with "tilt & swing"
- Mechanism with aluminum made rolling shutters
- Standard: UK Specification
- Voltage: 220 V, 50 Hz single phase
- Network connections: suitable-connection plug/socket, 3-5 poles 32 A +, 220V ~ mounted on the top frame in upper corners of a shorter side wall
- Inner distribution system: cables of suitable dimensions (6, 2.5, 1.5 mm2 for 220 voltage, flush-mounted.
- Protection: protective current switch (40 A +/2E/4E-0,03A), automatic fuses (C-characteristics) of suitable power (6A, 10A, 16A, 20A)
- Earthing: galvanized connector with a steel plate of dimensions 30x80mm welded on the bottom frame
- Electric distribution box - 1×40A+/2E/4E-0.03A (protective current switch), 1×10A & 2×16A as standard lay out (automatic fuses)
- Double fluorescent lights 2×36W 220V- 2 each Philips IP 65 rated
- Option: "PRC" neon lights IP 65 rated
- Low level flush-mounted illuminated double sockets 220 V/110 V - 3 each
- Low level flush mounted illuminated double socket 220V/110V with double SUB port - 1 each
- Flush-mounted switches 220 V/110 V - 1 each
(6)Possibilities of Container Mounting
- On a flat solid surface (asphalt, concrete,)
- On point foundations (concrete cubes, dimensions 30/30/30cm, 6 pc/20' container)
- On band foundations (concrete band, 30cm wide, on the container circumference)
- Certification: Dimensions, weight, payload and stacking are RINA certified. Certificates available for components.
- Delivery: Containers can be delivered assembled or individually - in kits 648 mm high.4 kits can be bundled in packages 2591 mm high (ISO
- Remark: Rights to technical changes are reserved.
7) Roof and wall panel: Single colorfull corrugated steel sheet0.326~0.8mm thick, (1150mm wide), or sandwich panel with EPS, ROCK WOOL, PU etc insulation thickness around 50mm~100mm.
|8)Accessories: Semi-transparent skylight belts, Ventilators, down pipe, Glavanized gutter, etc..|
|9)Surface: Two lays of Anti-rust Painting.|
|10) Packing: Main steel frame without packing load in 40' OT, roof and wall panel load in 40' HQ.|
|3. Design Parameters||If you need we design for you, pls supply us the following parameter together with detail size:|
|1)Live load on roof(KN/M2);|
|3)Snow load (KG/M2);|
|4)Earthquake load if have;|
5) Demands for doors and windows;
|6)Crane (if have), Crane span, crane lift height, max lift capacity, max wheel pressure and min wheel pressure!|
Any questions, pls feel free to contact me.
|Item||Sort||Name||Specification and parameter|
|1||product model||standard intensity||standard product, the dimension can be designed by the customers' requirement|
|2||removable performance||the house are divided into components in transportation and builded into a whole hoisted house|
|3||specification||length||6058mm and 12058mm|
|6||clear height indoor||2400mm|
|7||standard component||ground beam||3mm galvanized|
|8||roof beam||3mm galvanized|
|9||central column||4mm galvanized|
|10||column on the corner||4mm galvanized|
|11||wall panel||75mm double-faced coloured steel EPS sandwich board|
|12||roof panel||75mm double-faced coloured steel PU sandwich board|
|13||secondary beam||Z-shaped galvanized steel iron|
|14||roof insulation||75mm polyurethane|
|15||Floor panel||18mm plywood panel+12mm laminated floor or 20mm cement-fiber +2mm PVC|
|16||door||Steel Security door, 740mmx1950mm|
|17||window||PVC Sliding window with Rolling shutter, 1100mmx800mm|
|18||electronics, water supply and drainage||the plan, design and construction can be provided according to the related law of the country|
|19||furniture and appliance||Customized-made|
|20||designing parameter||roof load||0.5KN/sqm(If the criteria were exceeded, it can also load by reinforcing the structure)|
|21||wind pressure load parameter||designing wind speed 210km/h (Chinese standard)|
|22||seismic fortification intensity||magnitudes 8|
|23||suitable temperature||suitable temperature scope. -50° C~+50° C|
|24||construction||construction tools||convenient construction, the tools are spanner, bolt driver and so on|
|25||construction efficiency||4 experienced technicians can build 6-8 prefab houses with dimension of 20 feet|
|26||transportation||container trunk||container with 12 meters can load 8 houses with the dimension of 20 feet|