(Steel tube truss system ) we adaopt hot-dip galvanized C section or steel tube truss beam to reduce sef-weight of design load and dosage of thesteel. At the same time, hot-diped galvanized can widely improve anti-corrosion of the steel. (The construction cycle of the steel structure work is short, which reduces the cost of the project effectively. The steel structure has strong shock resistance and can improve the comprehensive anti-seismic property of the whole house).
Substructure( Cold-formed thin-walled steel)
Roof purlin uses the hot-dip galvanized Z or C section. The way to continuous lap makes the steel frame as a whole. Wall purlin uses the hot-dip galvanized C section steel. All components adopt bolted connection, no welding, which makes the structure overall appearance smooth.
This style of poultry house are widly used for:
1) It's convenience and low-cost;
2) Light steel structure;
3) Easy to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage;
4) The steel structure adopts hot-DIP galvanized steel;
5) Taking 60m*12m for example, this size chicken farm house is for 10, 0000 broiler per flock, which takes 30-45 days or 6-7 flocks per year normally;
6) Shipping in 20-30 days from Order;
Meanwhile, we can design and manufacture the poultry house according to customer's requrement.
For the attention of chicken farm house, for full details, call us or send us inquiry letter to get your free estimate.